Saturday, November 27, 2010

"A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet."

Orson Welles

Here is my growing list of movies that I might watch over Christmas break. I'll start with

HOLIDAY CLASSICS AND MOVIES I'VE ALREADY SEEN

  • A Christmas Story
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon)
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  • National Lampoon's Vacation
  • Stranger Than Fiction
  • 3 Ninjas
And here are

MOVIES I HAVEN'T SEEN YET
  • Glue
  • Ju Dou
  • Fallen (seen part 1 but not the follow-ups)
  • Some Like It Hot
  • Gladiator
  • Planet of the Apes
  • Christine (only seen parts of it)
Does it annoy anyone else that Netflix takes movies/shows off of streaming for a while? Maybe the company needs a better server.

Books are coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment