Saturday, September 4, 2010

"She is a selfish, hypocritical woman, and I have no opinion of her."

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

I've never read this book in its entirety, nor have I seen any of the (probably) hundreds of movie versions of it, but I did read the first two chapters in undergrad. This is the only line I remember; I love it almost as much as Lady Gaga loves weird and Veronica Mars loves a good mystery.

And with that, I welcome you to this blog about/for literature. This totally and completely electronically published metablog was commissioned by my Electronic Publishing class at the University of Baltimore, which I attend under the banner of M.F.A. in Creative Writing and Publishing Arts.

Hi. My name is Roger, and I'm Fiction. What's your genre?

No comments:

Post a Comment