Monday, September 27, 2010

"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."

Jim Davis


Justin brought me Cheez-Its on Saturday, since we ate all mine a week or two ago! These things are awesome – but dangerous because I could eat a whole box by myself.

Does anyone else have any weird obsessions with certain foods? I think, for me, it's Cheez-Its and hot/spicy stuff. I put hot sauce and/or paprika on almost everything – and garlic. I also love peanut butter. Here's a recipe for you: next time you make oatmeal, put a little honey, peanut butter, and sugar and cinnamon in it. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I love Dutch candies, any kind. When my family went to the Netherlands when I was little, my mom used to let me fill a baggie in the supermarket with candies. I didn't know which I liked so I took some of everything, and now any Dutch candy makes me an odd sort of homesick, in a good way.

    ReplyDelete